Exertis is part of DCC plc - an international sales, marketing, and support services group.
Who are DCC?
Exertis is part of DCC plc - an international sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group, organised and managed across three divisions: Energy, Healthcare and Technology.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Group is listed as a FTSE 100 company under Support Services, with a turnover of £12.27bn (year ended March 2017), and employs over 10,000 people across 15 countries.
Being part of DCC provides all of our partners with the confidence that we have excellent financial strength and the ability to continually invest in bringing new services to market.
Discover more about DCC
For more information on DCC please visit www.dcc.ie
DCC Operating Profit by Division
To continue building a growing, sustainable and cash generative business which consistently provides returns on total capital employed significantly ahead of its cost of capital.
- Creating and sustaining leading positions in each of the markets in which we operate
- Continuously benchmarking and improving the efficiency of our operating model in each of our businesses
- Carefully extending our geographic footprint, thereby providing new horizons for growth
- Maintaining financial strength through a disciplined approach to balance sheet management
- Attracting and empowering entrepreneurial leadership teams, capable of delivering outstanding performance, through the deployment of a devolved management structure
DCC Share Price
For live data, visit the London Stock Exchange